imho the big step to 50 brings the opportunity (<- speak it like the guys from ‘sopranos’ and do the belonging italian hand gesture) to make vvvv more user friendly.
- please have a look at contemporary UI concepts
- please implement a single window approach, modal windows are not convenient (a window should be just a view at the patch, of course it has to be possible to open multiple views/windows)
- if there are still so many windows in the new version, please add a close button (or another way to quickly close a window with mouse) and a better way to navigate (such like an usable overview of the patch structure)
- please reduce the need to use all those mouse buttons, if you think about some of the UI features a lot could be done with the left mouse button
- please use standards (ctrl+n, ctrl-w and so on)
- please remove awkward key commands (alt+3)