Hi h9 ! thanks for your support.
the mp4 is readen in chrome with your clipboard, but not in VVVV html texture node
my problem is that i want to get the texture from an IP cam, directly in VVVV without doing dirty tricks like screen capture.
i have bought an IP camera for a personnal project especially just for this notion: receiving directly the stream inside VVVV without third party software.
so to summerize:
- in IE i have access to video image from the IP Camera, so i can presume that codecs are well installed on computer
- in Chrome, VLC codecs are said to be no more supported (PNAPI type). The version of VLC used is 2.1.3
- Render HTML URL shows an image from adress 192.168.1.88 in VVVV x86, not in x64
- but the GDITexture node outputs frames, buttons, but not image
- if i try with a HTMLTexture node i have menus and buttons, but no image. A message shows that VLC codecs is not installed. Despite any installation i can try to do of any version of VLC
Those tests were done with VVVV 34.2 both x86 and x64 versions.
so, ( @joreg ?) it would be really nice to have access without dirty tricks to that stream. if a Render HTML URL can read it, why cant i have it by a GDI texture node ? and why can t the HTML Texture node doesnt work ?
test cam.v4p (9.3 kB)