The new website

Hi
I have tried the new Display Suite and it can be a quick alternative to nodes/views overrides, and panels. Not really a purists’ choice but it can come handy in this situations.

He vvvvebmasta, thx for your work on the RSS feeds, they are much more usable this way! Any further work is of course appreciated.

BTW, it seems there is no way to scroll my bookmarks in the bookmarks shade; ie. when you have more than can be displayed in one row, the rest isn’t visible. Irritating … Do you see a way to fix this?

Thx and frohes Nois 2011!

nice new website, still getting the hang of it.
is http://vvvv.org/node/add/release-note really supposed to be public? or is it talking about all kinds of release notes, not just the core ones?

following up your requests for better rss support this is to let you know that I’ve cleaned up the blog and forum rss feeds and made the activity feed more useful. let me know if you still have wishes.

I’d like to see a shout tag button @ vvvv » Home » Activities like in the Blog section.

just to add 2 cents, on ie9, the main menu is flickering and disappearing, i think it’s somehow linked to the prev/next buttons of the screenshots.

@desaxismundi: due to technical reasons I can’t add a shout button. The only thing that will work is excluding shouts altogether from the activities. we’re discussing this at the moment so something might change in this list but it might also stay the way it is.

@sapo: I’ll check this as soon as I have a PC with ie9 near me. does the main menu not flicker if you’re not on the startpage? I know this isn’t a real solution, but of course we recommend using firefox or chrome :)

ah, and perhaps it’s possiple or still performant to make the vvvv.org/home/activities entry-length longer - perhaps 40 instead of 20 entries? best would be a lazy-load thingy imo.

it’s because i think most people hang around on this starting page and some topics get kinda lost if they move too fast to the second page.

sebl, we changed that, see if it suits your needs.

ouh, feelin honoured - yes, i think that’s better now, thanks

another usability-one: can we please have the search results sorted by thread (not by post like now)

+2… no text …