Win7 alt+tab

this is for sure a minor bug if it is a bug at all

when using alt + tab to flip between programs vvvv is not in the list of programs I can switch to.

is this a bug? am I the only one experiencing this

I am on win7 pro 64bit

this is for sure a minor bug if it is a bug at all

when using alt + tab to flip between programs vvvv is not in the list of programs I can switch to.

is this a bug? am I the only one experiencing this

I am on win7 pro 64bit

yes, i noticed the same thing. but i descovered a nice workaround.
First of all, this “bug” exist only when aero is active. When you have the classic gui it appears in alt+tab like in windowsxp.
but, i like aero. if you like it too, i found a shortcut that does the same thing of alt+tab, but i prefer it. The shortcut is
Windows Key + Tab. Press and hold Windows Key, then press Tab to scroll through the open windows (you can use the roll mouse wheel too). Choose the open window you want by releasing the Windows Key when the window is at the front.

the first period was difficult to change my habits, but now i use only that, in all cases :)

I have disabled aero and on my computer vvvv windows does not appear when alt+tab’ing

wow, screamer!

that WINDOWS+TAB shortcut is really cool!
didn’t know this!

ai screamer are you on 7 or vista? because windows+tab doesn’t show me any vvvv on 7. if you see something on 7, what exactly do you see? a patch, an icon,…?

with disabled AERO though, i do see the vvvv icon in alt+tab, so no idea why that wouldn’t work for sune.

update: i see a patch on windows+tab but only if i minimize vvvv once after startup…

yes joreg, i noticed the same, it works only sometimes, in particular cases. And sometimes works only windows+tab, and other times work only alt+tab. Strange

with beta>22 vvvv should now always be in the ALT+TAB list on win7. Window-TAB still only seems to show vvvv after minimizing/restoring it at least once.