Hi, I’m having some weird include issues. I started separating Schéma into more documents to make it a bit more managable.
But now when I open the document (App) that has all the necessary references it doesn’t seem to compile everything properly.
Funny enough, when I first open the Core document or a document that references only the Core and open the App document after, everything works fine.
This is the document structure in a nutshell:
When I open the App document compilation doesn’t start and the document doesn’t open, no error messages.
When I open it again it shows up but still nothing runs.
When I restart the runtime some compilation starts (orange bar) although pretty short and afterwards I get this error:
So obviously it didn’t compile everything, it’s a type that’s in the Core.
I tried making an include file that goes between the App and the rest and forwards the references but no difference. ATM no references are being forwarded.