Can not find a more appropriate title for this thread, because I don’t know which part of this instruction list is causing the issue. This happenend when I accidentally created an input pin on a texture source.
How to reproduce:
- Open vvvv and a new document (in my case 22.5.0-0394)
- Reference VL.Stride
- Place a texture source (in my case Liquish)
- Expose the output texture as an IOBox
- Create an input pin with Ctrl and doubleleft click for one of the inputs of Liquish (the texture IOBox at this point is already broken)
- Delete the input pin again
- vvvv freezes
Does not happen with 4.12 and I should mention that right now I am on Bootcamp (although I recently got more and more the impression that there are no issues anymore that are specifically happening on Bootcamp installations).