Vvvv + resolume avenue

Hi all, im tring to decode an osc package to send it from touch osc to resolume avenue, the thing is that i dont know you to encode the osc package, i hope some one can help me,
if i send the original package to resolume it works fine,
i want to open the original package and make a few changes, for example a damping on the y value, and to send the package again.

i can see the value of the package on the Y box ( i dont know how to keep the value freezed, y guess i need to use a S+H node but i dont know how, ) and on the get slice box i have all the “subdir” of the package. i dont know what is the node that i need to use to add one word + another word with a / in the midle.

check out the patch that im working on, its the original touch osc decoder writed by AmpOp last year

resolumeosc.v4p (23.5 kB)

i can see the value of the package on the Y box ( i dont know how to keep the value freezed, y guess i need to use a S+H node but i dont know how, )

there is another s+h above in the patch, you can use the same input at the set pin for your own s+h.

and on the get slice box i have all the “subdir” of the package. i dont know what is the node that i need to use to add one word + another word with a / in the midle.

use + (string) for that…