Vvvv nuget configuration

Everytime I upgrade the vvvv nugets of my projects, I manually have to fix my csproj files.

It usually overrides the CopyLocal flag (sets it to false), which is ok in some cases, but in some it definitely is not (e.g. test projects, where ALL dlls are necessary, so the test runs ok). Also, it removes the SpecificVersion flag altogether, even though I want it to remain.

Please switch off this behaviour, where your nugets get funky with my csproj, it is just wasting precious time.

hi velcrome, this is the default bahavior of nuget, nothing that we have intentionally done so. however i found this:

maybe we can put this script into our nugets. we’ll keep you posted.

Just had a look at this and it seems the following packages come with a custom install.ps1 script which sets the CopyLocal flag to false: VVVV.Core, VVVV.Utils, VVVV.UtilsIL and VVVV.System.ComponentModel.Composition
I will remove that custom script from those packages after we released the next beta. Mind you however that once removed and you update the packages nuget will also play around with your copy local settings - it will simply set all back to true - but at least that behavior is then consistent across all packages.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.