Vector-format export in vvvv?

I am about to start a new project with vvvv where I will need to somehow export visual output in a vector format. Ideally something like the PDF export function in Processing.

SVG could be nice, but there seems to be limited primitives to be used with it.

I want to do something similar to P.2.2.2 in the Generative Gestaltung book, but it seems its the only example that does not have a vvvv counterpart like most other examples in that book. Does that mean its definitely not possible with vvvv?

Any other suggestions? I just need to be able to somehow save a view of some simple 3d objects (the outlines of them) into a flat vector format of any kind.

Thanks.

there is Path (SVG) which can draw basically anything. but you need to generate the data for it. you could for example project meshes into 2d space with perspective or so…

the example you mentioned http://www.generative-gestaltung.de/P_2_2_2_01 features an agent that takes a new random direction as soon as he hits a border.

i don’t really how this relates to your request: “I just need to be able to somehow save a view of some simple 3d objects (the outlines of them) into a flat vector format”.

please elaborate…

Thanks @tonfilm, I will have a look at that.

@joreg: Well it was a 2-part thing. Sorry, should have been more clear.

The P.2.2.2.01 example not only features an agent, but the possibility to save a .PDF. Most of the examples in Generative Gestaltung are available as vvvv patches, the P.2.2.2 examples being an exception.

So I was wondering, is it because the agent thing can’t be done in vvvv (doubt it) or because the .PDF thing can’t be done in vvvv (almost certainly) or a combination of the 2? I was just surprised that exactly that one is not there.

So back to my original question, what routes can I take if I want to end up with some form of vector output of the outlines of 3D objects, be it .eps, .pdf, .ai, etc. It seems to be possible in Processing, but I would much rather use vvvv. What does Processing use to make it possible to save stuff as vectors so easily. OpenGL ?