Here’s the first release of my Tablet plugin, which adds advanced graphics tablet support to vvvv.
- Position, pressure, proximity and tilt sensing
- Tool ID (physical/“unique” ID to be supported in a future version)
- Configurable # of button pins
- Enable or disable tablet’s mouse function
- No ExpressKeys, Touch Strips, or Dual Track (Wacom extensions)
- Having more than one Tablet node causes problems
- No support for multiple tablets
The plugin uses VBTablet .NET as its interface to the Wintab driver. It was tested only on a Wacom Intuos3 - Tablets from other manufacturers may produce unexpected values or behavior.
Feedback/suggestions/sourceforge upload access will be much appreciated :)
vvvvTablet_r1.zip (51.9 kB)