Switch/GetSlice for audio FileStream

Hello everyone, me again! I’d need to assign multiple audio files to a single FileStream, but I can’t seem to find the right kind of node. I only know of Switch and GetSlice, but between the two only GetSlice seems attachable to an openfile iobox. Problems is, how can I attach more than one file input to said GetSlice? Do I need to mess around with the inspector or something, or maybe create multiple FileStreams?
Basically I need a different audio to play for different pictures (these are selected through a normal Switch and filetexture, and I was thinking of using the same index or switch for the audio files).
Can anyone help me out? Thank you very much xx

Please read:

Especially:

Also:

And:

Hi @bjoern, thanks for your reply! I played around with Dir and found a way. One question about the Dir masks though, I couldn’t seem to get more than 9 different files from the selecred folder (numbers from 10 to 19 get selected whenever 1"." is used as mask), is there any way round it? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.