Slice change

Sorry , i´m new in here and Dang
cant join the fan server
I always get a :
You are not welcome to this server: ident required (rfc1413) - www.ircd.de/doc/ident.html
Disconnected from chat (Identserver and other irc clients do either) ;-< hmm Telekom

Anyway the questtion

I have a spread with this order 0| z1 1|x1 2| y1 3|z2 4|y2 … etc

and I want to sort it back to x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2

any idea how to do it efficently?All my ideas are about splitting and stalloneing which would be quite a big term …

Thanks for any idea

Lars

Hi Lars

*i recommend you to use another IRCclient like mIRC or TinyIRC.

*this could be one solution: a just patched module you can download here:
[http://www.karlen.de/vvvv-up/Modules/GetOddEven (Spreads).v4p](http://www.karlen.de/vvvv-up/Modules/GetOddEven (Spreads).v4p)

is this what you wanted?

ja. too bad. those ircnet servers recently introduced that ident thing…it is possible though to get aound this as described on the page you mentioned… but i didnt manage to fix it by myself either.
one day we should have a java-irc applet right here on this page that should allow you to join with one mouseclick.

if i understood right i would patch your problem like attached.

hi joreg, i would like to see your solution too but can only 0 bytes.

a well known vvvviki-phenomenon… :-(

i got yours and can tell its pretty much the same. yours is but already built to be a module where mine is still missing some nodes (left as a user exercise…ähm) to get it really functional

Thanks to you both,I think I´ll manage that exercise ;-)
I´ll post my patch when it´s functional ,which will be tomorrow after a long nicht I suppose …

edit…
Ok lesson done ;-)
none Grey world is calling heayily for me , so “boxing” has to wait till weekend…
Anyway, I Addapted the patch a bit mor usefull to me , using ehhmm Elektromeiers patch getIndex patch …

IT now expects a Sting with the incomming order like zxy or yzx and maps the incoming spread to xyz (string&value)

Most likely, I´m the only one who can use this, but maybee not …