I would like to evaluate if I could create a scientific visualization set up in vvvv (instead of realizing it in gocad). I do not have experiences with this tool and neither very much in programming.
- I want to represent 3D geo data (point data) from an archive. I have the geographic coordinates (lat/long) and the depth (-z) in km. The amount of visible data should be stable (about 200-400). So, can I represent georeferenced data in vvvv and how?
- In a second step I want to build vectors in between the 3D point data, in chronological order! So I get a graph.
- And next I want to create a second visualization window where I would like to join all visualized 3D vector **(directions)**now at a single origin/point. (vector rose). The vector directions should be fix and the vector size/length should be a variable (x=space distance, time period, etc,).
- And last I would like to add the timeline. I want to exchange data in time, keeping always a fixed amount(200-400) of data visible, beeing able to observe the change of vector/directionss of the vector rose.
- I want to move in the 3D space around object by mouse cursor, I would like to navigate the timeline/the change of data.
Is this all possible and how? ;)
I would appreciate some orientation about this topic, in order to be able to start, I don´t know where to get understandable information or help, so far I don´t find similar projects in the forum and girlpower. But I assume somehow that it is possible to realize my project exactly with vvvv, sueniii