I´m getting red nodes nodes from addonpack-modules after updating from an installation from Beta 36 to 39. The problem seems to be the same for all red nodes: there´s an enum-io-box attached to a technique that is selected correct but still being red:
Actually I replaced the IOs, re-placed the existing module-nodes by newly created ones, then had to edit the addonpack-modules and replace the IOs in there, too. Afterwards it now seems to work.
This, I guess, until I have to update the installation next time.
Seems to be some kind of bug, doesn´t it?
I shouldn´t have to edit addonpack-modules to get stuff up and running in my opinion.
I stumble upon problems with enums ever so often.
Problem solved in a way but I am a bit curious about why this happens.
I’m actually noticed this behavior with firmata nodes, when I updated some random installation to lates 39 preview, all the enums in the patch are red before you click there…
But I thought that’s the alpha behavior, prolly deserve to look more closer on that
Here we go, stripped it down and removed flight data stuff, so it should be okay to share.
Interesting enough, the blend node doesn´t show the behaviour anymore, but the pillow does.
The other red nodes are solved and not based on the same problem.
I already saved in Beta39 now by the way, but still pillow doesn´t work for me as long as I do not touch the module.