Projector node

Hello,

Im newbie in vvvv, I know quartz compser and I try to use vvvv.

I currently testing the node projector for a mapping project and I ask myself several questions:

-I think he is quite difficult to setup the projector real and virtual hard to give all the information requested. Have you any specific advice or methods?

-Is it possible to move into the render’s projector view as in the normal render (with the node axis, move the mouse and shortcut)?

-How I can see the cone of beamer in render ?

Thanks for your help.

DieZ

Hello,

Im newbie in vvvv, I know quartz compser and I try to use vvvv.

I currently testing the node projector for a mapping project and I ask myself several questions:

-I think he is quite difficult to setup the projector real and virtual hard to give all the information requested. Have you any specific advice or methods?
Yes, patience and precision

-Is it possible to move into the render’s projector view as in the normal render (with the node axis, move the mouse and shortcut)?
Basically it could be done, have a look at the camera (soft-image) node, you could grab part of its code. Anyway I don t see the point, better connecting a transform (3D) to Projector and precisely place the virtual projector in the renderer

-How I can see the cone of beamer in render ?
There is a pin (out going) that you can connect to another renderer together with the object you want to map, it ll represent the projector and its projecting cone. Remember to give the renderer some perspective, in this case Camera (soft image) would do a good job.

Thanks for your help.

DieZ

diez

thanks a lot io !