Multiple mesh to single multiscreen blend render

Hi All

I have a question regarding multiscreen and mesh blending and wondered if it’s possible.

I would like to send 3 xfile meshes (Simple 16 x 16 flat planes) with 1 video texture split between 3 different screens within a single multiscreen ex9 render and use the the overlap and blending of the renderer and the individual mesh for each screen.

I have 3 mesh editors sending to 3 Gouraud Directional which is allowing me to position the mesh’s across a 5760 x 1080 output at 1920 x 1080 each but if i group them back together with ex9 group they layer on top of each and are not in the same layer or plane of the renderer. if i use multiscreen and viewpoint on the renderer i get 3 x the 3 mesh’s.

I am trying to create a single layer of 3 1920 x 1080 mesh’s with blending so as to act like the warp points on some projectors but having the blend as part of the warp to allow for blended warping.

I’m very new to VVVV so I hope this makes sense and any advise is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

Hello willzz,

It would be easier to help you if you upload the part of the patch, or a mockup with the same problem. I have the same screen setup here so I can try them out.