Microsoft is using vvvv

@screamer: “probably vvvv inside a video of microsoft is more useful for vvvv community than for microsoft” - good point, completely with you.

“…simplly they used it in a video with no direct commercial purpose” -
dont get this point. they have direct commercial purpose! like:
here see what we are able doing, we are smart, we push the research, buy our products, they are highend, we are highend, you want the best, get our services, and so on.

anyway, i am not a MS hater or sth, and it is up to the devs what to do with this situation.

but one more question: if i have vvvv running as part of a commercial workflow day by day. say, i am doing some batch image manipulation or whatever as little part of my work process i get paid for. i do not need a license?

user manolito found this photo, so for now we are shure they use vvvv in 2 projects showed in that videos

…and i feel… they are reading us… :D

@guest: for the application you outlined we are clearly happy to charge.

hehe we even know your name “guest” ;]

@6m28s there is also a small notification saying “Activate Windows Now” :D

@joreg+antokhio: please note that this was just an example. and anyway, would never use beta software for serious projects ;)))
really don´t get the difference to waht MS is doing with vvvv.
god bless the devs an give em home and food to keep on coding…

@guest: no difference. as i confirmed in my first comment in this thread we do have evidence that they are using more than one copy of vvvv legally.