Im doing something like a virtual Stickerwall, where people can add stickers into a Queue to be displayed. i think VL could be a better choice.
The missing part is giving the stickers changing the Z-Distance over time. Once reaching the destination Value Stickers should stop and stay in the Queue list.
- Add Sticker to Queue with Z-Position of 0
- Give Sticker a destination Z-position to reach, not fixed but a random Range “X” ( between 0.1 to 0.7 )
- Give Sticker a Random Duration to reach its destination Z-Position
- Change Z-Position from 0 to destination “X” over time in spread.
- Stop at Z-Position and keep in Queue
Queue Size will be about ~1000 - 2000
Purpose is to keep new Stickers always in Front while giving the older one a random shuffle to create a bit of depth.
All vvvv solutions ive found work with framedelay or insertslices so i figured this would be a good fit for VL. I dont really know where to start in VL, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.