What’s happening in your workshop?
The workshop is for those who are interested in having a deep understanding of the library, potentially interested in customizing and contributing to it.
What will people learn?
- We’ll look at the collection of libraries that compose the kairos ecosystem:
- VL.AlchemX and VL.LayerX (inner mechanics)
- VL.Kairos.Runtime (Kairos graph management)
- VL.Kairos, VL.Touchy (Kairos UI)
- We’ll analyze the current state of development and see what needs to be done next
- By understanding the library in its principles and implementations, developers will be able to see better how to integrate these functionalities into their own pipelines
Who is it for?
advanced vvvv gamma developers. Good C# developers would be able to follow as well, since we would talk mainly about software architecture and development.
What knowledge do you presume your participants have?
- good knowledge of vl (class and records, interfaces, reactive nodes, process nodes, ideally some experience in software architecture)
A session is 3h. How many sessions does your workshop need?
What’s the teaching level?
How do you qualify for the topic?