Installing vvvv with packs does fail on laptop. Red nodes

Hey there,

i want to install vvvv on my laptop with all the dx11 and the other packs and i am getting a lot of red nodes.
First i only copied the vvvv folder from my desktop to the laptop with all the packs inside then hit the setup icon and got these multiple red nodes.
Later i tried to freshly install vvvv with all the packs and it is still the same.
Then i went step by step to see when it happens that red nodes appear and installed only vvvv without any packs and that works.
Then came the addonpack and it still worked. Dx11 pack was also working and when i came to instance noodles and the happy.fxh packs, there where red nodes.

But this only on my laptop. Not on my desktop pc…
Does someone have had the same kind of problems and has an idea how to fix that issue?

greetings,

knoeterich

yo knoeterich,

could you create a Renderer (TTY) node and tell us what it says ? not easy to see from here…

VVVV.Hosting.Factories.CSProjectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.Hosting.Factories.EditorFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.Hosting.Factories.EffectsFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11CompImageEffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11CompEffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11GeomEffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11EffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11ImageEffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.DX11.Factories.DX11StreamOutEffectFactory
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to DX11
00:00:25 : adding C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\lib\nodes\native\ to VVVV.VL.Factories.NodeFactory
00:00:25 - : Assembly of C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\Happy.fxh\nodes\plugins\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis.csproj is not up to date. Need to recompile …
00:00:28 ERR : Compilation of C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\Happy.fxh\nodes\plugins\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis.csproj: CSProject failed. See errors below:
Cannot open ‘C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\Happy.fxh\nodes\plugins\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis\bin\Dynamic\870379728.dynamic.1.dll’ for writing – ‘Der Zugriff auf den Pfad “C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\Happy.fxh\nodes\plugins\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis\bin\Dynamic\870379728.dynamic.1.dll” wurde verweigert.’ in :0

00:00:28 ERR : Exception during extracting node infos from file C:\Program Files\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\Happy.fxh\nodes\plugins\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis\StaticEnumerationsDefineNoiseBasis.csproj: Path cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
00:00:28 - : To help us track this error down, enable the ExceptionDialog via the menu or starting vvvv with /showexceptions.

This is what the renderer outputs when i open the “define Noise Basis Dx11” node

Awwwwhhh i started it as Administrator because of those lines and i got no red nodes in the noise basis patch^^
dayum! ;)

Thanks for the help!!

Ah but the problem kind of stays. when i open from the girlpower instance noodles the 02_DX11.GeomFX_Instancing than i cant see the icossphere but everything else like the axis and grid.

the renderer tty says this:

Ok i found the solution… ore more like my mistake^^
i named the folder “instance noodles” not “instancenoodles” so vvvv could not find libraries that had to be initialised.

greeetings,

knoeterich

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.