How to change source value after compare it

Hello again,

i face another problem in patching hehehe ok here is my problem.

i have a source value that come from mouse wheel, that mouse wheel control two linear spread(A and B) y position. i use switch node to control which spread to control it. first mode is control spread A and if i click mouse left button it change into spread B. the question is, if i scroll A into position 5 (value scroll wheel mouse is 5) and i click mouse left button it change into spread B in position 5 too and after that if i scroll B for example to position 10 and if i come back to spread A it change into 10 too. what i want to do is if i change again from B to A, how to manage the value position or scroll mouse stay in the last position of A not replace by value position B?

i have made a compare method but i just cant seem to figure out how to add that result of compare value to the value or position A

and here is my patch
compare.v4p (10.5 KB)

Thank you

you have to this with a frame delay loop and take not the actual mouse wheel value but the amount it travels by one frame
switch value output also quite useless in many cases i won’t recommend using it at all…
here check this one out…
feedbackbuffer.v4p (13.4 KB)

1 Like

woww thank you so much @antokhio .

i try configure it using counter, frame difference, < and > operator, and it work but your method way way more simple than mine hehehe and i will try your method and make a modification to be able to suite with my patch.

really helpful solution

Regards
Irvan

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.