I was supposed to host a 2 weeks workshop at the TUMO Center for Creative Technology in Yerevan from July 8th - 19th.
The target group are 15 - 20 participants between the age 16 and 18 who have experience with programming and web development - this workshop is part of their highschool education.
Unfortunately, I can not make it, but participants signed up already and I don’t just want to tell the super nice organizers at TUMO to cancel the workshop!
So if you
- have time from July 8th - 19th
- can host a beginner workshop vvvv
- want to teach a group of motivated 16 - 18 yearolds who have pre-experience in programming and webdev
- want to travel to Armenia
- be part of the great atmosphere at TUMO
- support TUMO which is a great initiative for public complementary education in the creative industries
- The workshop takes place every week day from 11 am to 3pm. (10 days/4hours each day)
- There is no fee but travel, a flat in Yerevan and food for the whole 2 weeks.
please let me know ASAP!
I organized my travel from Vienna to Yerevan by train. It’s a beautiful 8-day trip through Rumania, Bulgaria and Turkey. I can not give you my tickets but help you to organize it.
TUMO pays for it as they would for a plane ticket.