Hi.!

Well first of all, hi to all the cool people here. Ive been reading documentation to learn how to use this program, Ive never really liked programming ( ive taken classes on visual basic and delphi and blame it on the teachers) until I met this. Do you think I will be able to learn this program and make some cool sound guided or interactive animations for my bands music? Oh and about the license, if i make an animation in this program I have to ask permission to the meso team to put them on my website and also upload them here right? or is it not allowed? And if someone has some tutorials plz tell me where i can get them, i dont think the documentation has enough info for me, ive downloaded some patches here that im going to go through see if i learn something. Thanks in advance.

Oh and about the license, if i make an animation in this program I have to
ask permission to the meso team to put them on my website and also
upload them here right? or is it not allowed?

vvvv is free for all noncommerical work. so if you doing animations and put them on your website this is fine. if you´re doing vvvv animations for a living or sell the results or the patches to a client this is a different thing.
if this is the case, please contact us directly for a commercial license.

sharing your patches is a good thing - but we dont force you to do it. showing some images and links here on this page would be very nice though…

And if someone has some tutorials plz tell me where i can get them,
i dont think the documentation has enough info for me,

all tutorials we know of are here on this page or at least linked to it. if you find more on the net, please link them to the documentation. note this website is a wiki, so everybody can contribute to all of the pages…

Do you think I will be able to learn this program and make some cool
sound guided or interactive animations for my bands music?

absolutely. many people did. see the user pages and gallery sections for some examples…