Please upload an image illustrating your workshop
What’s happening in your workshop?
Join this comprehensive workshop that dives deep into the world of gpu programming with Fuse. Throughout this engaging session, you’ll explore the inner workings of Fuse, learn how it extends VL to interact with the GPU, and possibly port GLSL examples from ShaderToy to Fuse.
What will people learn?
- understand the fuse shader entry points and how they are used to generate shaders
- Look at the control flow nodes and how to use them
- use delegates to work with higher level functions
- How does Fuse interact with the Stride material and render pipeline.
- Use the compute System for Buffer and Texture based gpu computation
- Techniques for debugging Fuse shaders.
- Look how to convert a shader toy example to a working fuse patch
Who is it for?
This workshop is ideal for individuals with experience in vvvv dataflow patching who are looking to expand their knowledge of shaders and Fuse. Hosted by one of the Fuse developers, you will enhance your understanding of gpu programming and unlock the potential of Fuse in your creative projects.
What knowledge do you presume your participants have?
- basic understanding of VVVV Gamma and Fuse
- The session will pick up from the Fuse Intro workshop
- Installation materials and support will be provided ahead of time
- attendees are asked to come prepared.
A session is 3h. How many sessions does your workshop need?
What’s the teaching level?
intermediate to advanced
How do you qualify for the topic?
one of the library authors