while working on a wireframe for a rather complex software, I stumbled across High CPU Usage Peaks that freezed VVVV for a moment that happened while linking basic io values through subpatches. It occurs everytime i try to link it even further.
But look for yourself in the patch i made to reconstruct that problem. I know its a rather unusual usecase but i would like to know what happened.
Simply connect the “Box”-subpatch with the “xTrutle” and see what happens.
I ran the patch on 2 Machines with both x64 and x86 versions on v32 and 31.
Machines are fast enough.
The files - Start with .v4p (6.3 kB)