Editor paused while moving around pads and pins in a Record

Hey there,

Was doing some vvvvisual cleanups in a a Record when the editor when to paused state. Opening the Console revealed this error :

Starting GammaLauncherApplication_OvsYGMYpBALLYRzDG73d7z

RegisterService called on outdated type _GammaLauncher_.Main.Model.SettingsTabModel_R
OUTDATED: o: 1(-1) p: 7(-1) SettingsTabModel
REASON: Outdated, RestoreState

RegisterService called on outdated type _GammaLauncher_.Main.Model.SettingsTabModel_R
Restarting the app didn't fix the issue. So let's not run it again. Stopping runtime VL.UI.Forms.UserRuntime

Restarting the app didn't fix the issue. So let's not run it again. Stopping runtime VL.UI.Forms.UserRuntime

I remember reading somewhere that if the error is logged in the Console, it’s most likely vvvv’s fault, so here’s the report :)

I was not doing anything special, just selecting/moving/aligning stuff in a record. Was not deleting pins and/or functions. My point is : I was not changing a signature or something that (I believe) could have triggered something special.

To repro, pull the Launcher, go to Model.SettingsTabModel and move stuff around.

Thanks in advance!

seb

Just tried your steps but sadly (or gladly) couldn’t reproduce. Anything else you remember doing before?

Eh, could not reproduce either on latest 5.1 preview.

Before this happened, I was changing stuff in the app’s runtime and model. I was done patching those changes and was at the stage of just cleaning/aligning the patch.

Will try to keep an eye open and report back next time it happens. Thanks for giving it a spin!

seb