I am in the process of (finally) making the transition dx9 to 11 and was looking forward today to see my 2nd dx11 work on a big screen (three of them, actually) on a really beefy computer…
… and the moment I did as much as setting a DX11 Renderer to fullscreen (or just enlargen it), the framerate dropped to 30, 2nd and 3rd Renderer brought it to <20. I noticed this first with the actual patch (temptarget to 3 quads to Renderer(s)) and assumed it was an error on my end; but then I got the same problem in an otherwise empty patch.
Didn’t have any ex9 example to really test performance but I did throw alot! of things in a FlockingBehaviour at the machine without it breaking a sweat at 1920x3600.
Happened with 33.7. Couldn’t test 34.1.