As per last time, latest dx11 build alpha, so please test and report issue, plan is to release end of the week.
- Fix Render State stack unwinding if an exception is caused during render
- Fix Mip change on temp target renderer (was not locking the right texture).
- Fix memory allocation issue on Quad layer node (from azeno)
- Dynamic buffers should be faster in most cases, same speed in worst case, and consume less memory.
- Add Viewport validator node (selects on viewport at object level).
- Add SelectViewport (DX11.Layer), replacement for Transformation index pin in renderers (which was never working).
- Add DispatchIndirect Node
- FrameDelay will send a warning if it is fed a depthbuffer, but won’t crash
- Fix issue in BubbleNoise texture fx
- Add RawBuffer renderer
- Shared Texture fix for 64 bits.
- Added writer node for 1d texture.
- Fix texture coordinates in Polygon geometry
- Renderer (DX11.buffer), now uses an enum instead of Append toggle (so we can create counter buffers too)
- Add Skeleton loader for assimp
- Assimp bone matrices needed transpose
- Fix memory leak in gsfx and autolayout. Also reduced the frequency for layout rebuild.
- TextLayout node was not updating on enums change (alignment)
- Texture FX can now use iterations at pass level.
- Added Renderer (DX11.StreamOut)
- Texture Array renderer has option to bind the whole render target instead of do one pass per slice (so slice selection can be done in Geometry shader).
- Volume renderer can now be bound as render target too (so we can write to is with standard pipeline as well as compute)
- DepthPipet module from unc
- Pipet module from unc
- DistortFlow texture fx from unc
- Lomograph texture fx from unc
- Kinect1, fix on depth texture node when updating resolution.
- Kinect1, fix on player node, which had wrong resolution too.
Few more additions will come before final release, until then , happy testing :)
Test build (78.7 MB)