Camera animation

How do I make a camera animation loop with like 3/4 points? I want the camera to pass through established location and, at the end, going from the last one to the first.
I simply want a more advanced animation than a lfo attached to pitch.
Thank you

One option would be:

Set up a Switch with all your Positions, Connect the cycle Output of an LFO to your Switch and at the Switch output connect a Damper.

But i think there are plenty of ways to do that :)

Best,
bildwerk

Damperswitch.v4p (5.8 KB)

1 Like

hei Margu,

the most flexible these days is probably using the BezierEditor to create the camerapath and the ArcLength node to sample that path evenly. see attached for a 2D example. 3D BezierEditor is also available…

MoveCamera.v4p (15.7 KB)

1 Like

I’m trying, but the bad part is that the damper stops for a while when he reaches the coordinates.
Dampercamera.v4p (36.7 KB)

I can’t really figure out how to use it with a camera in a 3d patch. Although I think it’s the really fluid and cool animation i’m aiming for.

Thank you

MoveCamera.v4p (33.3 KB)

see attached for a version with a 3d camera.
for more on how to use the BezierEditor, see: Editing Framework | vvvv

1 Like

Really awesome tool! Thank you for the help.
Just one last questiom: is there a way to fuse the first and the last point to create a loop?

unfortunately the editing-framework cannot do that out of the box yet. but it is on the todo-list.

The animation becomes fluid just by positioning the first and the last point one next to the other. I’ll post my work to show how beautiful this bezier tool is

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.