These are definitely minor non-critical bugs.
I hope i didn’t give the impression that i was having any serious trouble with 25
i’m very happy with it!!!
perhaps posting them here doesn’t really get the right type of attention
almost everything i’m coming across is minor (shouldn’t be nervous) bugs with the codeeditor
Warnings in shader code compilation are flagged as errors (but dont stop shader from working) (much like the ‘bugs’ here :))
i’d really like if there was a bug reporter / feature requester inside vvvv. e.g. a bug reporter node which did something like the following:
Type in bug details into boxes:
- version (autofilled)
- Feature (patch editor/code editor/[node list](node list))
- Version of that feature (autofilled)
- Seriousness (i’m a troll / this probably shouldn’t happen / this definitely shouldn’t happen / i just lost 10 million euros / i just killed my relative / this is feature request)
- Username (optional)
As you fill out the fields, it’ll ‘google suggest’ existing bugs so you can attach your report onto that thread
then bugs are recorded in the system as:
- Title (editable by dev’s of course)
- Tags (incremented by new tags added by each user)
- Comment thread (each has a version number / username / date attached)
- other useful things
then all my petty comments, feature requests, unimportant bugs can go into the right place :)
what you all think? good or bad idea?