On b38, when creating an IOBox (String) via double right-clic menu and changing its type to
Spread<String>, the following exception pops :
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'VL.Lib.Collections.Spread 1[System.String]' to type 'System.String'. Full log is here.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a new VL document
- Create an IOBox String via double right-clic menu
- Change its type to
- Exception pops right away
- After the exception has popped, the IOBox is filled with :
See the following gif :
- The same thing does not happen if I create an IOBox (Float32) and change its type to
- Tested on two different machines, same behavior
- This behavior does not happen on b37
Can anyone confirm ?