Opencv masking image parts

Hello, I am looking for a possibility to mask an opencv cam stream. If I convert a dx11 or dx9 stream into an opencv imagelink is this mostly broken. Someone an idea how I can make this? I have the problem that a picture area has has aview light irradiation I do not want to evaluate.

Could keying be of some help?
Also, if it’s bright, you could try with a shader to work with saturation and value\lightness (so working with hsv\hsl color model, rather than with rgb; there are functions to convert from rgb to hsv\hsl in colorspace.fxh) and turn those pixel to black or make their alpha = 0 or…
Obviously, stream noise could be a real pita, the one with chili peppers, you know.

I can do this things ln in DX11, but I can’t go back to opencv. the image iappear black or glitched after one opencv image node. (the output from asImage looks ok). I need a way to fill some areas with black direct in opencv.

Yes, you are right, I didn’t take in account all the pipeline.
But you know how the internet is, no? To get the proper answer, post the wrong one…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.