Is it possible to force Stride to render at the exact resolution in the scene window?

Interestingly, if I have a weak computer but a huge resolution, even displaying a normal image will cause the frame rate to drop (even without it, just because of the resolution)… And there is a question in this case: is it possible to select the exact number of pixels that the scene window will render?

1 Like

Use scenetexture and a texturewindow, but I guess you will loose the orbit camera controls then?

Nope, it doesn’t work.
The backbuffer of the texture window does not seem to be a size of the texture.
In other words TextureWindow is no different from SceneWindows with FullScreenQuad.
It’s hard for me to test this anymore, but as I recall I tested this option and a couple more with an intermediate texture renderer.

You can try to reduce the resolution of the windows desktop.

@tonfilm That was the workaround. BUT! It was a problem because non-standard resolutions and any other resolution on that screen caused the glitches.

I understand what you’re saying. There are tricks to get around this limitation. But you understand what I’m asking - in Beta it was possible to set the exact number of pixels in the render, and the window size did not affect that number, which was crucial in some stages, including in the context of performance. Perhaps this is not a big loss, but it turns out that there is no such possibility in Gamma.