in preparation for a non-commercial theater- workshop(*) in jan '19 I have the possibility to play with Kuka and ABB robots. I never did this before and I don’t have any idea where to start. The company providing the robots are more “classic industry robot programming”.
- Found Meso’s RT/RML and might ask for it https://vvvv.org/blog/meso-real-time-robotic-motion-library
- is Meso’s vvvv approach kind of simliar to this? https://github.com/robotics/open_abb
- is there any other vvvv solution then Meso’s?
- What hardware do I need between vvvv and the ABB YuMi? What kind of controller do you use? ABB IRC5?
- (We will also have a small Kuka Robot, I don’t know exactly which one. Is there a chance to connect them as well?)
- Is this workshop material from Node13 somewhere available? http://node13.vvvv.org/program/using-industrial-robots-for-creative-applications/
- I guess there is no step-by-step Tutorial yet? ;)
I’m thankful for every hint on how to setup this beautiful machines with vvvv. Right now I could only pay you with beer in Berlin ;).
(*) I will post the call for artists as soon as it’s open.