When going fullscreen render is black (ex9)

Well, very strange,

In windowed mode everything is there, when going
Fullscreen it becomes black, when hitting the windows
Key it it becomes visible as long as the startmenu is there too.

When using a second monitor, and then just klicking on the connection towards the render, its stays visible!?

:)

Some had this before maybe?

hi,
what graphic card are you using?

Sometimes PC`s have a onboard graphic card and start applications with that instead to the dedicated card.
You can check that by right clikcing on vvvvv.exe and see if you can select which card to start with

okay,

its a gtx 960.

And there isnt any other gpu on the device manager listed.
When constantly clicking between the vvvv window and the desktop,
the renderer constanlty switches between black and the content.

Its wierd, i has the same problem on another machine, with the same patch.

also i didnt know, that i can choose the gpu via richtclick :)

are you truly refering to the explorer richtclick or the nvidia software?

cheers

there’s been a similar report recently:

did this also only happen to you after the windows april 2018 update as mentioned there?

hey there,

i have the same problem with the ex9 renderer on my laptop. When making a quad patch on my desktop pc it works fine.
they both have the win10 update.
the only difference is that on my laptop the nvidia control panel is a bit buggy. on my desktop pc it is fine.
the nvidia controle panel has some options missing in it such as display and video.
3d options are still there.
when i try to reinstall the graphics card driver with DDU nothings changed in the nvidia control panel.

do you have the same issue with youre control panel? maybe it has something to do with that?

greetings

check solution here: Fullscreen not working for EX9 Renderer in Windows 10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.