Web interface

Hi
About the ( web interface ) it seems like it s not properly pulling the css and javascript files. In fact what I see is a plain html with no css or color picker.
bug or me?
tx
S.

Error

Not Found

VVVV Patch Remoting

That thing was meant to be a proof of concept to the diploma-thesis I wrote together with @david)). It was bundled with ((blog:vvvv_33beta10, is nearly 6 years old and admittedly was never updated.
I may have a look at it, but there are far better solutions on hand now. Have a look at @phlegma))´s webbasedconfigurationinterface or ((user:sagishi´s VVVV.js.

Hi

phlegma´s webbasedconfigurationinterface is missing the main .dll but looks promising

sagishi´s VVVV.js is of course awesome but not really optimal at the moment, what I d like is a way to skin and create UIs as web pages

tx
S.

https://discourse.vvvv.org/t/5890 is a version that should work - most likely not with beta27 though.
But just get in touch with phlegma and ask him for an update.

Hi
I wonder why hasn t this stuff gone anywhere yet, I hope Phlegma con join this thread and shed some light, I tried to download and run it but can t get it to work with beta26.
S.