We are intolight and looking for a creative mind to join and support our developer team in Berlin.
We are more interested in your skills, your character and your enthusiasm than your university degrees. We ask for a great deal of personal responsibility and team spirit and offer fair working hours and an awesome team.
We’re a Berlin and Dresden based studio for interaction design.
What will be your tasks?
- Developing creative solutions for complex tasks, mostly applications
- Implementing given interaction and design concepts as well as developing your own concept and motion designs
- Technical planning for small to medium size software projects
What should you have or know?
- a portfolio of your projects that proves your experience in programming and informatics
- a Bachelor or Master Degree in (Media) Informatics or similar wouldn’t hurt
- extended knowledge in Unity
- ideally you have already once or twice touched a vvvv/VL patch and have some experience with object oriented programming in C#
• interest in and experience with physical computing (Arduino, ESP32), network communication and protocols (UDP, TCP, OSC JSON, MQTT to name a few)
But most importantly, you
- desperately want to design and develop interactive exhibits and applications
- are good at finding innovative and pragmatic solutions for sometimes complex challenges
- want to work in an interdisciplinary team and help us drive it forward
- have an eye for design in general and motion design, UX and interaction in particular
- exhibitions, shows, interactive experiences: our work ranges from projection mappings for the opening of Elbphilharmonie to small and innovative experiments for museums and research institutes. There is quite some room to try out new things.
- two locations, one team: we have another office in Dresden where we work closely with the design studio neongrau.eu. It’s a mixed team with a diverse skill spectrum
- easy access. Our Berlin office is in Kreuzberg near Hermannplatz.
- you lose track of time when coding and sometimes accumulate overtime? No problem - we are quite flexible and you can simply compensate for extra hours with free time.
You like what you see? Please get in touch.
Please send us a PDF with your application / portfolio to: email@example.com
Your contact person is Conrad Schneider