Vvvv tutor wanted!

Hello! I am a classical musician and synaesthesia researcher (color perception to music), living in Vienna. My project is to create some advanced audio-reactive visuals with vvvv based on my research. Since about a year I use Max MSP Jitter with some modest results and would now like to switch to vvvv and learn using/creating particle systems and shaders.
Is here someone who is a good teacher (English, German or Russian speaking) with very good skills in vvvv, who is patient and could give me regular and paid lessons via Skype? I would like to learn the basics about vvvv, but also some particular stuff which could be useful for audio-reactive visuals. I am kind of a ‘newcomer’ and have a lot of lacks, but am highly motivated and not very bad in maths.
Hope to get some replies! Thanks.

Hi overtones,

I happen to have some spare time - if you want, get in touch at [mail at jhnnslmk dot de] and we can discuss further, if we can get to terms about what you have in mind and the amount of spare time I got :)

Cheers
Johannes

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as I would be glad to lend a hand :)
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

overtones Hello! A little bit late, but I would like to ofer you my time
I have experience in VVVV+Electronics+OSC+DMX
some of the stuff I do in vvvv https://www.instagram.com/andresc4/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.