VST-Plugins don't have output

Hello and happy new year to everyone!
I just tried to use the vst-examples here: vst
Unfortunately I can’t hear anything, if I trigger the toggle in the first Synth1 tutorial. I also tried the other examples. Nothing. The plugins are loaded properly and I can open their GUIs. If I start them as standalones, they work as well.

I’m using windows 7 bootcamp on a macbook pro and as there seem to be some problems with the audio-driver sometimes, I opened the audioout-(dshow9) help-patch. But that help-patch worked and I was able to listen to a mp3-file. So the soundcard should be ok.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

I just put a tty-renderer into the patch and have the following output on startup:

00:43:59 : Adding node to filtergraph: ? (VST DShow9)
00:43:59 : ? (VST DShow9).Audio Input --> ?.Input
00:43:59 : ? (VST DShow9).Audio Output --> ?.Output
00:43:59 : Connecting from: SourceBuffer (DShow9).Audio to: ? (VST DShow9).Audio Input
00:43:59 * : nil pins can not be connected in directshow graph
00:43:59 : Connecting from: SourceBuffer (DShow9).Audio to: ? (VST DShow9).Audio Input
00:43:59 * : nil pins can not be connected in directshow graph
00:43:59 : Adding node to filtergraph: SourceBuffer (DShow9)
00:43:59 : SourceBuffer (DShow9).Audio --> vvvv SourceBuffer.Out
00:43:59 : ds connect from: Out to: Input
00:43:59 : Adding node to filtergraph: AudioOut (DShow9)
00:43:59 : AudioOut (DShow9).Audio --> Default DirectSound Device.Audio Input pin (rendered)
00:43:59 : Connecting from: ? (VST DShow9).Audio Output to: AudioOut (DShow9).Audio
00:43:59 : ds connect from: Output to: Audio Input pin (rendered)
00:43:59 : Es wurden keine Zwischenfilter für die Herstellung der Verbindung gefunden.
00:43:59 * : Failed connecting Pins

In the meantime I tested it on a lenovo thinkpad as well. Same problem. Does anybody know what theat means? Is there a problem with the SourceBuffer-Node?

u7angel suggested using waveplayer instead of the sourcebuffer which seems to be broken. ((forum:vst-instrument-no-sound))

I just tried his solution and it worked form me (using Synth1 but i guess it works with other instruments as well) . Maybe it does the same for you?

Hi unti, works perfect! Thank you for your help!