With YOLOv3-416 I get about 40 FPS with a GTX 1070 Ti and the results seem to be quite stable.
Unfortunately just installing the used library as nuget doesn’t work. The nuget shows up but vvvv doesn’t find all the dependencies. So I did some c&p and referenced the dll directly.
Additionaly you’ll have to:
- Install Cuda 10.0.130_411.31_win10
- Download cudnn-10.0-windows10-x64-v184.108.40.206 and extract cudnn64_7.dll straight to
- Download YOLOv3.cfg, YOLOv3.weights and Coco.names and put them into
- Open Yolov3.cfg using a texteditor, change width and height to 416 and save
* I selected Custom and installed only the cuda stuff
**You’ll need an Nvidia developer account
The folder content should be: