I just published a new package that enables using Elgato StreamDeck in VVVV Gamma:
- Receive Key inputs (with some convenience nodes like KeyBang, KeyToggle)
- Send Fullscreen images to the display (running in a non-blocking way). This is the most performant way to set a background to all keys at once
- set individual key backgrounds - either as color or as image
- Was tested with the classic StreamDeck only (5x3 keys), which is not in production any more. It might work with different devices (like StreamDeck MK.2, XL, …) as well, but I don’t really know. Feedback welcome, if you have another device.
- The library is based on StreamDeckSharp in version 3.2.0. The newer versions (5+) did not work for me for reasons I could not figure out.