VL.Devices.RealSense

@Aurel @SuperflysiNZ Here you go:

https://we.tl/t-AnBXYXugGt

Just start the “START_Realsense.bat”.

The pack includes an modified version of the realsense package of @robotanton . What I basically did is to add direct vertex-buffer-output to vvvv:

Inkedbuffer_LI

Did also some “cleaning” of the main-vl-patch and only enabled stuff I need for the pointcloud. So note, that there is currently f.e. no RGB output.

1 Like

Excellent, Thanks a lot to share @timpernagel. I’ll try it as those next days.

hey all,

was patching with the Realsense when this error popped : stop() cannot be called before start() (full log here).

cannot give more details for now, will edit this post if that happens again.

cheerz!

Hey guys,
I am trying to get the RealSense running in VL, my D435(latest firmware) is recognised by the RealSenseCamera Node but I can’t get it to run. No red nodes or errors, the camera works in RealSenseViewer.

TTY Renderer in vvvv says:
TMPluginWrapperNode.Evaluate
00:11:24 ERR : Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: ‘Config’.

Same thing happens on different machines/fesh installs/etc.
Does anybody have an idea what could be the problem?

Thank you!

Are you using it in beta or gamma?
If beta, please check the blog post here to get the version info of the last nuget compatible with beta.
You’ll have to wait for beta 40 to use the latest nuget again, because the VL shipping with beta is currently outdated.

1 Like

@readme Thank you, that works! :)

Another VL noob question: It only works in the overview application patch, but not if I patch it in a template. Is there a way of using the overview patch as a subpatch inside of a template.value patch?

Thanks!

can you say what exactly doesn’t work in that case?

@joreg In that case isRunning stays 0 and no textures come out of the RGB, Depth, etc nodes. However I can choose the camera at the RealSenseCamera node. Sometimes there are errors in Pipeline or Config.

Thank you!

we’ve completely reworked this library. most notably you can now conveniently apply all filters in chains.

latest nuget requires beta>=40 or gamma >= 2020.1.3

@redisgreen please test again now and report.

3 Likes

@joreg Thank you, works like a charm with beta40RC!

1 Like