Triggered video insertion into video loop

Hello,
I am complete beginner, so sorry for any stupidities.

What is this about:
I am trying to create a motion detector using webcam and Trautner module. The motion detection would then trigger playback of a video into different videos loop.
I have encountered these problems:

1// I am unable to get only single bang from Trautner (Trautner > Map > IOBox) to start the video. Is there some way to tell VVVV to accept only one bang and then take a minute off.

2// What should I use to tell VVVV that it should start the video - play it for 20secs (for example) and then get back to the previous loop?

3// How do I? Or is it even possible to “insert” this single-play video into loop? Or at least play it somehow on top of the loop?

Thanks in forward for any help :)
P.S. Current status of the project is attached.

Motion Detect.v4p (25.6 kB)

• 1// I am unable to get only single bang from Trautner (Trautner > Map > IOBox) to start the video. Is there some way to tell VVVV to accept only one bang and then take a minute off.
    check MonoFlop (Animation)

• 2// What should I use to tell VVVV that it should start the video - play it for 20secs (for example) and then get back to the previous loop?

• 3// How do I? Or is it even possible to “insert” this single-play video into loop? Or at least play it somehow on top of the loop?
    you set FileStream to play and loop. then by changing the Start Time and End Time and triggering Seek you should be able to achieve what you want.

Thanks a lot Joreg!
I will try and see.

Thank you once again.

Hello again,
thanks for all the help! FileStream seeking works like a charm.

Anyway, I have one more problem.
The MonoFlop doesn’t exactly work as I would need it to.
I need to trigger action (the playback) immediately after it was detected - but I do not want it to repeat immediately again. Let’s say - something moves - action triggers - action is running - something moves again (here I do not want to start from the beginning of the action, but continue as if nothing happened) - action ends - and for another 20secs (for example) the action (and therefore the trigger as well) will be unavailable.

Is there some kind of solution?

below the monoflop put a TogEdge (Animation) . this way the first trigger gets through…the next trigger only goes through after the monoflop released (at the delay you specified). also you may want to set monoflops Retriggerable input to false…

THANKS!

Works perfectly :)