There is nothing come up`

there is nothing come up after i run vvvv.exe`
can anyone tell me what to do please?

this is my log file`

2007.02.03-07.55.06.log (27.0 kB)

hi guest,

2nd line contains:

07:55:06.609 Quitting due to other instance of vvvv already running. Specify /allowmultiple to allow multiple instances of vvvv to run simultaneously

i remember that i sometimes had an “invisible” instance of vvvv running which caused problems. TaskManager should help you to see this.
hope its simple like that…

thank you for your reply
i still have that problem
there is no window show up
i checked the taskmanager and there is only one vvvv.exe running.
i wonder why i had that “invisible”

strange, so do i understand correctly:
if you go to taskmanager and there is one vvvv.exe running and if you quit this one instance and if you then doubleclick vvvv.exe again, then you say there is no window coming up?

have you ever seen vvvv coming up correctly?

the log mentioning:

07:55:06.609 Quitting due to other instance of vvvv already running. Specify /allowmultiple to allow multiple instances of vvvv to run simultaneously

should only happen if you are trying to start vvvv.exe a second time while you see it already running in taskmanager once. is that correct?

i only got a DirectX Renderer window after i run vvvv.exe
here is my latest log.

2007.02.06-20.38.42.log (31.4 kB)

ok. i just had a look in the startupcode again. when the log says:
“registering AddFlow…”
that says nothing about the success of this attempt. i fixed that. versions >beta12 will tell you if they succeeded or not.

i am quite confident that registration of AddFlow3.ocx fails on your machine which results in patches not showing up. if you made sure you tried running vvvv.exe with admin-rights then we are stuck again.

there have been few machines in the past that refused to register AddFlow3.ocx and we still don’t know why.

is it mean i got no luck to run vvvv?