"Symbol" nodes problems

I am plaged with a strange problem I wasn’t experiencing before. All the “symbol” nodes (+, =, <=, etc.) are shown as an spaces. Both on the patches and in the menu. (see the attached screenshot)

I tried to quit and to reinstall, and it doesn’t work. Rebooting the computer fix the problem for a short while, but they they disapear again.

I will try to pinpoint what is going on more precisely, but if someone already figured this out it would help a lot.

blank_symbols.png (16.2 kB)

can you check if the I (Spreads) node also missing?

did you have vvvv will all nodes running on the same machine before?
do you think you did any changes regarding font sizes, font display, monitor resolutions etc.?

can you check if the I (Spreads) node also missing?

Ahh… I have that when I make a new patch for Rico’s using the last beta version off VVVV cozz I n Rico’s I run beta 9.10.

Now I just write a big HELP text on the places where I need an I (Spreads) node and place the node again.

(I am not 100% sure of the Beta’s I am using)

West wrote:

Ahh… I have that when I make a new patch for Rico’s using the last beta version off VVVV cozz I n Rico’s I run beta 9.10.

ah yes, never change a running horse.
Editing patches of an installation on a newer beta and then playing back…thats a mistake you have to do once.
but only once.
because then you know why.

brrrr.
i remember that i have had similar things

Oh yeah, been there as well!

hmm… apart from the “never change a running horse” to which i fullheartedly agree i do not understand any of the answers to my questions above.
might anybody recapitulate any error symptoms for me?