Sweet texturized bubbles

Hi you nice people who help others to get something out of this amazing but empty grey window.

Here is a patch I made. (attached)

It is not finnished yet and I will probably need your help again later on, but for now I would like you to have a look to what I have done so far and try to give me advice on how to improve it.

That is to say :

-do you think there is a way of having the same result with simpler patch (you will probably faint when you will see how I used CircularSpread but I cound’t make out how to do otherwise)

-how to make the bubbles more realistic (like with a light reflexion (I know nothing about these) or different movements.

-Why these anoying flickerings? (like 1 pixel all around the bubbles)

-any other comment ?

Thank you very much for your priceless advice to a newbe who did what he could.

(sorry if I make mistakes with english, I’m french, it doesn’t help)

fdl.v4p (16.9 kB)

Welcome here artcontr!

-how to make the bubbles more realistic (like with a light reflexion (I know nothing about these) or different movements.

I guess 3d is the best way to achieve realistic bubbles, but you will enconter transparency issues playing with alphablend modes…anyway, have a look at bubble shader (for a 3D version, if your graphics card supports it) or deform by texture(for a 2D effect) which allows to simulate underwater effects with a simple bubble picture and a noisy texture…download them here
also look at linear,random and gaussian spread nodes for setting sizes (easier and faster than sliced IOboxes)…also perlin(2d) node for easily get radomned pattern scales…

-Why these anoying flickerings? (like 1 pixel all around the bubbles)

Open Inspektor (ctrl+I) when the renderer is selected, and set antialiasing…

…and please, do not save in fullscreen…