Could someone please take the time to find out if this camera (Fujifilm Finepix S3Pro UVIR) is the ideal tool for
- tracking infrared (extra high IR sensitivity, switchable)
- hi-quality webcams (12 megapixels, Firewire tethered remote operation)
- saving money (relatively dirt-chaep at ca. 1800 EUR)
What I’d like to know:
- would it be possible to use it as a real thermographic camera? (no extra IR light in order to detect warm bodies)
- is there a documented API to the tethered mode? So that we could make a vvvv node for it?
sorry if I’m lazy. But perhaps someone else is also interested?