ok ill try to explain things as much as i can:
- i created a model in max with rounded shapes (cylinder next to a box)
- i applied a texture and export it .x with texture coordinates (UVW map)
- i created loaded it in vvvv with xfile, then applied the same texture(it goes perfectly on it)
- i set a projector in vvvv and set the model in real life and linked vvvv to a 3000ANSI lumens projector,
the box is mapped perfectly but the cylinder is not since the projector beam is hitting it with an angle… so i want to fix that distortion.
what can i do ?
what can i use ?
- i tried using mesheditor but im not able to select vertex it is not working good
- i tried to link the rendere of the projector to a dx9texture and then link it to a grid editor where i got some results but the problem is that i am not able to set the point as i want on the grid in other words i want to deform the right side of the grid but i cannot set the point (vertex) in the proper position.
suggestions ? is there any patch that anyone can provide ?