Red Noodles

hi all,

my instance noodles have a lot of red pins and nodes:

“00:16:25 * : didn’t create node; [C:\Users\Achim\Desktop\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\noodles\nodes\modules\DX11.GeomFX\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX)\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX).v4p, without name (ID: 40)]: inserting Patch C:\Users\Achim\Desktop\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\noodles\nodes\modules\DX11.GeomFX\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX)\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX).v4p into ? (?) would lead to anarchie.
00:16:25 - : To help us track this error down, enable the ExceptionDialog via the menu or starting vvvv with /showexceptions.
00:16:25 * : couldn’t find/create node without name (ID: 40) in patch C:\Users\Achim\Desktop\vvvv_50beta36_x64\packs\noodles\nodes\modules\DX11.GeomFX\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX)\Wobble (DX11.GeomFX).v4p. deleting action.”

win10 x64 and gtx1060
(x64) vvvv.50beta36 + addonpack 50beta36_1 + dx11 1.3.1
noodles + happy .fxh in packs folder
setup shows all green

It was working fine on this machine before I did a clean windows install.
am I missing something? any ideas?

thx!

Hi schlonzo ! I am a new vvvv user and I am having similar isues with red nodes in instance noodles. Have you been able to find the solution to this problem ?

hey zackie,

you are missing another pack that contains these functions: happy.fhx
install this as well and you should be good.

if you download directly from github be sure to rename the folder into “happy.fxh”
I forgot that and vvvv was not able to find the files in “happy.fxh-master”

that had been the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.