the SetSlice (Spreads) continually throws errors (Division by Zero) in the rare case that
- it receives a growing feedback spread in its input and
- the index pin is set to nil and
- it wasn’t engaged in any other situation than the one above before (e.g. on startup).
setslice bug.v4p (5.4 kB)
another one on the same pile:
- if the Spread, Input & Index pins were nil in the previous frame and
- it receives a growing feedback spread on the Spread pin
then the Input & Index pins remain nil and the input is passed thru unprocessed.
setslice bug again.v4p (5.2 kB)
ah right, this is the stuff i’m getting
thanks for letting me know that i cant start the patch with it having a nil spread either